Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I'm cleaning the laundry room out right now...who knew I could cram so much stuff in one tiny little space??

I'm reading lots of tips online to organize. Since we're moving in 2 months, I'm trying to de-junk our house so packing and moving is relatively light.

My students all have 3 more lessons after this week until the recital, so I have been busy trying to get everyone motivated to finish strong! I'm also practicing piano to make sure I can accompany some of them!

Madison has an oral argument (it's a pretty big deal) today, then after he's done with that, it's full on exam study time...we have definitely entered in the busy end of the semester mode.

Speaking of which, I better go!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Wish Madison luck on the arguement! Talk to you soon girl!

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers