Friday, June 26, 2009

24

I was born 24 years ago today! As Madison put the candles on the cake, we realized...this is the last year to use one box of candles! haha.
Although my mom would possibly strike me with a lightening bolt for this photo, I think it's sweet. Me on my very first birthday with my older sister and momma:











Birthdays have been really difficult ever since my mom passed. (my dad is spacey - I didn't get anything from him except a phone call because he mailed my stuff yesterday - that's just him, it happens every time, but it is SO hard to have that instead of being spoiled rotten by my sweet momma).

2 comments:

rebekahdiane03 said...

I think Mom would have been ok with this photo, especially since it shows how excited she was to finally have you! Also, I look really cute, so I am totally ok with this pic ;)

Gamard said...

Happy Birthday! Just a couple days late; can't wait to see the new house this week.

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers