Friday, October 30, 2009

Time for bed

But real quick update...

1. Work is crazy crazy right now. Just when I thought it was busy, it started getting exponentially busier...now I know what busy means...and in a few weeks, I will say the same thing about now being easy.

2. Lady is so awesome. She adds such entertainment to our already stressful enough crazy lives. She's so fun to come home to! Right now she's running around our living room like she has lost her mind. Most of the time, she's sweet and snuggly. She has now learned how to sit, lay, and shake! She's such a good girl. She is settling down a little more every day.

3. I am going to be so busy until Dec. 6 when our Christmas concert is! Tomorrow is our "bonus rehearsal #2" from 8-11 (but I have to get there EARLY to make enough coffee for our entire choir). I have already made up my mom's breakfast casserole that I will stick in the oven in the morning before my shower. I am also picking up 35 chik-fil-a chicken biscuits per request of my boss...I have to say, they sound disgusting but they are GOOD. Oh dear. What's happening to me? I used to be repulsed by anything fried. If you had told me a few years ago...oh, never mind...;-) Also, too bad I'm on a diet...but it is paying off!

4. I am going to be working extra hard to get everything done by Wednesday, then Thursday bright and early (6am to be exact) my plane takes off for Norfolk, VA where I get to see my best friends from college!!! I am SO excited. This is the first time we'll all be together since our wedding day! I am so incredibly pumped for that weekend. I am definitely ready to have a weekend full of memories with my girls. We live so far away from each other - 3 in Wheaton, IL, 1 in VA, and me here. Kristin's wedding is going to be so beautiful and I am excited. I'm playing my violin.

Well, I have to get up in a little bit so goodnight! We had a fun dinner with some great friends here. Life has its ups and downs for sure, but I am just focusing on the fact that I feel surrounded by wonderful family and friends.







4.

4.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Your comment about the 35 chicken biscuits cracked me up! I am sooooooooo excited to see you soon!!!

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers