Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My sister is coming to visit and Thanksgiving in Brookhaven is just 1 week away! I have so many exciting things to look forward to.
Life has been filled with drama here lately, but I'm pulling through and keeping my chin high. Sometimes you just have to learn the hard way and not listen to the negativity & criticism thrown at you. This is not coming from home at all. Home life is wonderful.
Madison is starting to get very busy with school. He will be done with his 3rd semester of school soon! Then just 3 after that! That's hard to believe.
Well, time to go clean. My days have been so long here lately.

No comments:

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers