Sunday, February 8, 2009

25 things about me...because everyone is doing it...

Because I'm that narcissistic...haha ;-)

1. I have lived in 7 states, 15 houses, 3 apartments, and 1 dorm.

2. I started playing violin at age 3 1/2

3. I don't really like turning on the TV ever...and when I do, I usually just get frustrated because I never know what is on when (this excludes the office).

4. I love children...I love my job...I actually sometimes even miss being a nanny believe it or not...I look forward to being a mom someday!

5. I love being with people once I'm with them, but have anxiety until I'm there! I am always glad when I make myself go somewhere, because once I'm there, I am very glad!

6. I always want to be early to everything...and then sit in my car until it's time to go in.

7. I play the piano when I'm sad

8. Baking & cooking is a stress reliever. I absolutely love it.

9. Madison was 18 and I was 19 when we met. We talked all during Christmas break of '04, and officially started dating Jan 17, 2005. We got engaged Dec. 2006, and got married May 2008. I had a crush on him first! ;-)

10. I am a obsessive micro-manager when it comes to Madison & my calendars and such. I really try to chill out so I don't annoy people!!! My poor husband...

11. I love to paint but am a little hesitant of showing anyone the results

12. I sing when I'm alone in my car or at home constantly

13. I love hearing different peoples' laughs

14. I technically need glasses all the time but hate wearing them and my eyes are too sensitive for contacts (one time Bekah spent about 1 hr getting a contact out of my eye). So I just walk around with very blurry vision...I only wear glasses when driving or when reading music. I have trouble seeing close up stuff and far away stuff...go figure...I'm a freak.

15. I absolutely love board games!

16. I have never been to New York city

17. I have been to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, England, Scotland, Mexico, Canada, Russia, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Poland, St. Thomas, Kitts, US Virgin Islands, Caymen Islands, St. Lucia, St. Martin, and Puerto Rico.

18. I have an electric violin, and an electric guitar

19. I absolutely HATE when people crack their knuckles and have literally never cracked a single knuckle

20. I lose keys, purses, phones, etc. like crazy and I'm very forgetful...VERY forgetful.

21. I love knitting, sewing, scrapbooking, making jewelry, etc.

22. Madison & I have been together for four years total

23. I am obsessed with bubble tea (if you don't know what it is, you are really missing out - unfortunately the closest place is in Cordova, TN and yes I have been there)

24. I am obsessed with taking pictures & love looking at pictures a lot...I really look forward to when we can afford a good camera.

25. I never delete messages in my inbox (total right now in my gmail inbox: 2128) facebook inbox: 118

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to comment on the one about sitting in your car when you are early. I seriously have a panic attack if I am late for something. I ALWAYS sit in my car and listen to music or whatever until about 10-15 min. till then I go in. I have to be early for everything. Glad to know there is another fellow friend like me out there:):) Hope you are doing well. Have you worked everything out with your insurance yet? If you have any questions...call me. Peter and I spent about 3 months on the phones with insurance companies...not fun:) Love you!

rebekahdiane03 said...

What state did you live in that I didn't? And ditto on #s 3, 6, 8 & 19 ;)

Liz T. said...

NH & MS - I only lived in NH for like 2 months total though haha

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers