Sunday, May 31, 2009

1 year

1 year ago from right now, I was finishing getting ready, Madison & I were getting photos taken and getting ready to get married! This year has been filled with very good times and some difficult times, and I am so thankful for such a great husband to spend the rest of my life with! I couldn't ask for a better husband. Happy 1st year anniversary, sweetie!
Here's some of my favorite pics from May 31, 2008:





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Gamard said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Your wedding was really great; I was happy to be a part of it and happier still to have you here in Oxford! Hope your anniversary is really great.

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers