Friday, January 16, 2009

4 years together

It's hard to believe that 4 years ago, Madison and I went on our first official date in freezing 3 degree weather to downtown Chicago! :) We rode the train into Chicago and he took me to the Shedd Aquarium. After we were crazies and tried to find Navy Pier on foot with no luck in the extremely cold weather, we stopped into Bennigans near Ogalvie for dinner. We rode the train back to campus and I think I shivered for the next hour or so! It's a wonder neither of us got sick, as far as I can remember. We spent that Christmas break talking to each other every day on AIM, then we started hanging out a lot as soon as we got back to school. :-) And the rest is history!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this:) Congratulations! January 31st of this year will be our 4 year mark as well. My how time flies!!!!

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers