Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our accident

I will write more details later, I am in a recliner in excruciating pain, but wanted to let everyone know that Madison & I are at the Taylors being pampered after a very scary accident. Our necks are bent the wrong way (I don't understand completely) but it's definitely not close to the worst we could have had. I am so thankful for God's protection. We were on the highway on I-55 South. The person in front of us stopped really fast, so Madison put on the brakes to avoid rear ending them. The girl behind us was most likely texting or something, because we were almost stopped, and she plowed into us going 65 or so. Everything in our car flew everywhere, and Madison's seat is completely flattened. We actually did not rear end the person in front of us, praise the Lord. Our car is most likely totaled - if not very very close. We spent a while in the hospital and we were released some pain killers and muscle relaxers.
Here's a picture of the back of the car from my phone.
Ok, just popped a vicadin so I'm going to do y'all a favor by signing off and trying to go to bed. Praise the Lord that we were protected and had a tank of a car to protect us.

2 comments:

Aaron and Kelly Rice said...

Oh my gosh Liz! I'm so sorry!! When you get back to Oxford we will pamper y'all some more. I'm so grateful your ok!

Anonymous said...

Glad ya'll are ok. Are the deer going to get a reprieve because of this?

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers