Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Back from Birmingham

Well, we're back from Birmingham! It was quite the short trip, but we had a fun time. We were able to see Tully which was fun. She took us to one of her college hang outs. We had a fun time! Birmingham is a cool city. I'm kind of happy to be back in this small town without crazy traffic and all though...although it would be nice to live somewhere with lots of stuff around someday, I am enjoying this time to live in a small town...something completely different to what I am used to!

I have a relatively long day of teaching tomorrow from 2-6:30, then I am hosting our Bible study here at home so I have a lot to do! We're in the middle of a HUGE laundry mess...it was one of those times where everything just kind of exploded in here with the laundry...our laundry room is too small to even step in, so folding usually takes place on the table and around the living room...making it a huge ordeal when more than one load is going on at once...plus, I had to get everything ready for the interviews, etc. so all that stuff needed to be cleaned...so I left the house a mess...oh well! We'll get it done tomorrow no big deal...at least the girls will only see the front of our house :)

Nothing new to report. I'm going to try doing shorter, more regular posts and see how that goes.

Not like I eat anything close to this nasty, but now that I'm dieting, reading this blog definitely helps me stay away from nasty stuff...haha enjoy...
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com

No comments:

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers