Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Liveblogging during American Idol

1. Anoop - not his best performance, I usually like his voice though.
2. Meagan Joy - yuck, yuck, yuck...not a good song choice, and she has weird vibrato...the tattoo is really distracting as well. I haven't ever liked her, but I know some people do...
3. Danny - it was ok, but I was surprised at how much they liked it. There were a few out of tune notes, but overall I liked it pretty well. I can see him possibly making it to the finals.
4. Allison: I hated her outfit, and she's a little raspy for me. She has potential, but she was sort of screaming. I can see her making it to the finals though.
5. Scott - I liked his performance. I thought he did great! Best performance for him so far.
6. Matt- Shaky, raspy, I guess it's a good song choice for him, but not my favorite of the evening so far. I thought the higher stuff sounded better than tonight.
7. Lil - she was good tonight, I liked it for the most part. She has a good voice.
8. Adam - well, he's kinda creepy, but he hit the notes perfectly as far as pitch goes, even when he was "screeching" but hmm...not a huge fan. He did really well for him.
9. Kris - it was "safe" but he did well.

My vote: hmm...I have no idea! There wasn't one that just stood out to me...I'm not as impressed.

Who did you vote for/would you have voted for?

2 comments:

Laura said...

I thought Adam and Kris did really well. Personally I liked Kris best, but Adam is definitely entertaining to watch. I am always most curious to see what he is going to do.

Marjorie said...

i can't take my eyes off of adam. it is definitely a love/hate relationship. like a train wreck i can't look away from...

plaaaay that funky music white boy!

thank goodness megan is gone... shes pretty but the tattoo doesn't fit her look.

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers