Sunday, October 26, 2008

Poison Ivy



My student had poison ivy the other day. I saw her itching her leg and noticed it was a rash but didn't think too much of it. She mentioned at the end of the lesson that her mom thought she may have poison ivy...Great...I washed up and went home. This morning I woke up feverish and had rashes all up and down my arms. I get it badly. I'm quite miserable and not able to do much, in fear of the possibility of giving it to Madison! At least I don't work until Tues.
I have been working on lesson plans, but there's only so much I can do with that. Nothing's on TV, and I just read a book which I never do. I just got an email from one of my friends with a questioner type thing, so I thought I'd do it and tag all my friends with blogs to fill it out as well :-) Sorry if this is boring! I love filling these things out...

 1. What is your occupation right now? Violin & viola teacher & chamber coach
at a private school
2. What color are your socks right now? White

> 3. What music are you listening to right now? Bob Dylan (thanks to Madison)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? cheese & crackers
5. Can you drive a stick shift? no
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Bekah
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yep!
8. How old are you today? 23
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? If I had to, soccer or basketball.
I'm getting tired of Football...
10. What is your favorite drink. diet coke
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? I used to constantly for years. Not any more!
12. Favorite food? Pizza, chili, mexican food
13. What is the last movie you watched? I can't remember! It has been a while.
 
4. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
15. How do you vent anger? not well!  haha. I tend to speak my mind
too quickly...something I'm working on.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Legos, Barbies, & Tonka Trucks
17. What is your favorite season? Fall!
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? n/a
20 Who is the most likely to respond?>> n/a
21. Who is least likely to respond?? n/a
22. Living arrangements? Madison & I are renting a house
23. When was the last time you cried? Oh jeez...I don't know, probably a week ago
24. What is on the floor of your closet? lots and lots of shoes...poor Madison
. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to - n/a
26. What did you do last night? went to a dinner party then a Halloween
party and some very new friends' house
27. What are you most afraid of? death 
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers. cheese
29. Favorite dog breed? Boxer
30. Favorite day of the week? Friday
31. How many states have you lived in? 7 counting NH but I only
lived there w/ my parents for like a month before helping them
move back to Michigan...(the states are MI, MA, NC, KY, NH, IL, MS)
32. Diamonds or pearls? both! haha
33. What is your favorite flower? gerbera daisies

No comments:

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers