Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Some photos

Here's some photos of the last week or so :-)

First, here's where I work:

Here's where Madison spends all of his time on campus (this is the law school)



I have a lot of spare time at night while Madison does his homework, so I do projects to keep me busy. :-) I always lose our keys, and we only have 1 car key...so I decided to try to find a key hook at wal mart. There was a wooden one that needed to be painted, so one night a few weeks ago, I painted this key hook thing - it was fun!


Here's some pictures from the square and campus decorated with stuff from the debate:
This is us in the morning before taking Madison to class (hence my swollen eyes)














This is part of the grove, in the center of campus - isn't it pretty?

Road block

The brick building in the background is where the debate was held


2 comments:

Katy Robertson said...

looks like madison started no shave november early!! that was a smart idea to get pics of the square all done up for the debate. i should have done that. i will call you tonight after your bible study!!

thanks!

Lauren said...

fun!! i love to see all this stuff :) i can't wait to come visit sometime!! love to you!!

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers