Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The house is cleaned, and we're just waiting for them!

This was written Tuesday night before Bekah & Matt got here, and somehow I didn't publish it until now...haha oh well.


The house is done, we did a whole lot of work the past few days...which was perfect timing, considering the next few weeks are going to be insane for poor Madison with law school - now the office looks really nice and neat, and he got his stuff all ready for exams. He loves working at his desk. We actually have done quite a bit of re-arranging, a bit of decorating and such since I last posted pictures, so I thought I'd update y'all with some new pictures.
I am really excited to show Bekah & Matt around Oxford --- I'm anxious to see what they think of everything! It's their first trip to Mississippi! It's a good time of year to come with the weather the way it has been -- today was BEAUTIFUL! I left the door open while I was cleaning because it was so perfect out.

The beautiful curtains Madison's mom made - I love them!:


The dining room:


Our updated bedroom w/ Target curtains


The office

No comments:

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers