Thursday, December 24, 2009

The 24th































































Today I am celebrating the life of my sweet momma who passed away 4 years ago today from a long, courageous battle with colon cancer. It's hard to believe it was really that long ago. I have decided that she would want me to be happy and celebrate Christmas, not mope around all day, so that is what I do. I don't put a fake mask on, but I do focus on what I did have, instead of what I don't have now. This is a healthy way for me to celebrate Christmas, and still remember and honor my mom.
Today's photo of the day is of my mom and I. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks for sharing these, Lizzie. I'm thinking of you today. Merry Christmas :)

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers