Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Photo Project Day 1 - My musical husband


M & I have so much fun together jamming quite often, especially after exams are over around the holidays! I love sitting around and making stuff up and thinking of different stuff to play. He was a suzuki violin kid too for a while, and can still play a lot of his pieces. Not only that, but he improvised this evening for just a few minutes as I finished making dinner and I was amazed at his capability to play things on violin that he had never played without mistakes! I really want to work with him a little bit with tone and a few other techniques, and in no time, he will be the one fiddling around town!

No comments:

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers