Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 6: Day 6 of the Photo Challenge

Tonight was our concert. It was standing room only, with folding chairs going down the aisles. We had almost 200 musicians involved, and the program had 9 pieces the first half, and a cantata the second half. I was in charge of communicating with the musicians, making sure all the logistics happened, ushers, having enough programs, all of the music (over 2,000 pages), etc. I am so exhausted and so happy it's done! It was a huge success, and I am very happy about how it went.

I leave you with a photo Madison took.


1 comment:

Clorissa said...

Wow! I am exhausted just reading your post!:) The pic is beautiful!

Thanks for sharing.

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers