Monday, August 25, 2008

Not a whole lot to report, but I was very excited about something Madison found today --- a poster that advertised for a club - the law wives club - I was so excited to have another way to make friends, and to know some girls who know "what I'm going through" with being married to a law student. They have different events and such, the first is lunch on Monday at a local soup/sandwich shop.

Speaking of which, it's quite an adjustment having Madison so busy! He has been working so hard since last Wednesday. I have been trying to get more students, but it's a slow process! I am so happy he is exactly where he needs to be, he seems to love it so far. I am starting to get into a routine, and we're figuring out which days I drop him off and which days he takes the car and such. It just takes a few weeks I'm sure to figure all that out!

Orchestra rehearsal was fun - I met some nice people - it will be good to have something to force me to practice/keep up performing.

Well, I'm pretty tired!
Lizzie

No comments:

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers