Saturday, January 30, 2010

Deviled Eggs









This is a low-carb snack that we love! And very easy to make.

My recipe is as follows:

Boil the eggs (I think I boil mine for about 8 minutes)
Peel the eggs and cut them lengthwise in half.
Pop the yolks out of the eggs and place in a bowl.
I don't really measure, but these are basically the measurements. You can't mess this up :)
Mix 3 heaping of T light or regular mayo, 1t of vinegar, salt, pepper, and 1.5 teaspoons of honey mustard. Add more mayo if it's not creamy enough.
Whip the ingredients with a fork, and spoon back into the egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika, and garnish with a little bit of parsley if you would like.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers