Monday, January 4, 2010

Tiny bit of snow

Oxford got the teeniest dusting last night...looks like we brought it down with us...I am ready for spring now!
I am gearing up for teaching this week. I have about half of my students starting this week, and the 2nd half next week. Nice way to ease into it. The reason is, I start my non-OAFA students a week before OAFA starts. I have several new ones that I am very excited about! Yay!
All the church stuff starts back. Choir, kids choirs, praise band, etc. Back to the grind for a while!

By the way, I don't mean to offend anyone who takes NY resolutions seriously and actually does them, I just know so many people who have said things they were going to do (including myself several times) and it hardly ever works out. :)

No comments:

Graduation from Wheaton College

Graduation from Wheaton College

Us at an Ole Miss game

Us at an Ole Miss game

Our Wedding

Our Wedding

Madison's family

My family


Click below to visit my cooking blog:

Liz’s Cooking Blog

Followers